Friday, February 22, 2013

Look Who's In My Backyard!

I thought that after all of the sad news about some of my birds, I decided to post a few of the photos I have taken over this past month of birds that visit my feeder.  So go ahead and enjoy looking at all the birds that visit my backyard! 
 
CLICK on photos to enlarge and get a better view.
 
Downy Woodpecker
 
Common Redpoll

American Goldfinch


Red-Bellied Woodpecker


Red-Breasted Nuthatch

Pine Siskin

Black-Capped Chickadee
 
Now doesn't that just make you want to start feeding your birds too?

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of the goldfinch and the red-bellied woodpecker doesn't even look real! I am glad that our God is so creative and made so many different varietes of birds. This morning I had goldfinch, chickadees and two nuthatches.

    ReplyDelete